Kap Arkona Lighthouse is the name given to two sea lights on the Baltic Sea island of Rügen in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. The smaller tower of the two was built in 1826/1827 on brick construction. A new tower was built in 1902 to replace the old one. The first stamp depicting the Kap Arkona lighthouses was issued by the German Post of the GDR in 1974. In 2012, a stamp appeared again. A visit to Kap Arkona is one of the highlights of a vacation on Rügen.